Bellarine Winery Tours operate throughout the Greater Geelong Region. We operate both public and private tours within the Bellarine Peninsula and offer private tours within The Surf Coast and Moorabool wine regions.
Here are some of the amazing wineries within the regions:
- Banks Road
- Bennetts on the Bellarine
- Leura Park
- One Day Estate
- Scotchmans Hill
- Terindah Estate
- Basils Farm
- McGlashas Wallington Estate
- Bellarine Estate
- Jack Rabbit Winery
- Oakdene Estate
- Mermerus Winery
- Clyde Park
- Austin and Co
- Moorabool Ridge
- Spence Wines
- Bannockburn Wines
- Minya Winery
- Bellbrae Estate
- Brown Magpie Wines
- Mt Duneed Estate
- St Regis
- Wolseley Wines
Breweries that we visit:
- Little Creatures
- Blackmans Brewery
- Flying Brick Cider House
- Bellarine Estate
- Lunch options included in tour package
- Guests pay for lunch on the day.
Private tours can be arranged for groups of 8 or more within the months of October – March and 6 or more April – September. When booking your private tour we will discuss wineries that you would like to go to, where you would like to have lunch and any other requests you may have. We endeavour to cater for the groups needs as best as possible. We will also give you recommendations as to where might suit your groups and some of what we think are little gems of the region.
- $140 per person – (Min 4 People) Lunch and a glass of wine included in the cost of the tour
- $140pp – Lunch and a glass of wine included in the cost of the tour
- $95pp – Lunch venue organised as part of the tour with guests paying for lunch and wine on the day – this gives our guests the opportunity to create a dining experience of their choice and increases lunch venue options for the tour.
- Please note: Private tour price will be $145pp when requesting to visit Curlewis Winery or Scotchmans Hill during the tour .
How to Book
We operate year round except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
10 – 10.30 – Pick up from accommodation. Have a sleep in and a big breakfast and enjoy the morning before we pick you up from your accommodation, before being welcomed to Bellarine Winery Tours and given a run-down of the day’s festivities. On the way to our first winery you have the opportunity to ask questions about the region and also listen to some interesting historical information about Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula
11am – Basils Farm. Basils Farm sits on the western banks of Swan Bay with beautiful views back towards Queenscliff with the Mornington peninsula hills on the horizon. With is French influence enjoy a variety of wines which include Prosecco, Chardonnay, Rose’, Pinot Noir and Shiraz. Mark at the cellar door gives a great explanation of the wines and history of Basils Farm as well as legacy of Kiltynane.
12.15pm – McGlashans Recently awarded a 5-star rating by Halliday for the 2nd year in a row, you will enjoy a tasting along with a delicious lunch and a glass of wine. Lunch includes wood oven pizza’s and gourmet platters. Lunch is a designed to be shared to ensure everyone can enjoy a variety of the delicious food on offer.
2.30pm – Scotchmans Hill One of the oldest wineries on the Bellarine enjoy Scotchmans Hill’s large variety of wines whilst looking out over the vineyard, across Port Phillip bay back towards Melbourne. Scotchman’s Hill has 3 ranges of wines with a variety of both whites and reds for you to enjoy.
3.30pm – Bennetts on the Bellarine The new comer to the Bellarine Peninsula opening on boxing day 2015. Bennetts on the Bellarine combines the rusty charm of the old farm with stunning view of the bay and You Yangs. Bennetts has a nice selection of whites and reds including Verdello, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Shiraz. Jamie provides a great description of how they made the wine and what style they were made in along with a history of the vines and the property
4.45 – Drop off back to accommodation.
Terms and Conditions
- No consumption of alcohol on board our vehicles.
- Any damages inflicted on our vehicle or at wineries will be made liable to you.
- Bellarine Winery Tours will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during our tour.
- We accept direct bank deposit, Visa or MasterCard.
- Passengers are asked to be at their pick up points 10 minutes earlier than the designated time to ensure that our tours run to schedule
- Public tour itineraries are set before the day of the tour. Any requests as to what wineries we go to need to be made at the time of booking. And we will try our best to incorporate it into our tour however we can’t make any promises.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and need to use within 1 year of purchase date.
- 10% deposit required upon booking – Date specified in booking email
- Remaining payment required 14 days prior to tour. – Date specified in email
Cancellation Policy Public and Private Tours
- 14 or more prior to tours. A full refund will be given. Less $35 Administration fee.
- 2-14 days – 50% of payment will be refunded
- 0-2 days prior to tour no refund will be given.